NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY?
- TALK TO AN ATTORNEY 24/7: (786) 899-3500
- ADDRESS: 11401 SW 40th St Suite 204, Miami, FL 33165
- WORKING HOURS: 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CATEGORY Premises Liability
Every day, millions of Americans leave their child at a daycare so they can go to work, and believe their child is safe. Unfortunately, there are some daycare owners and staff members who fail these parents and their children.
The Department of Health & Human Services reports that there were 2,208 cases of daycare abuse and daycare neglect across the US. Daycare abuse can be sexual, physical, emotional, and/or verbal. Daycare neglect includes leaving children hungry, thirsty, dirty, and/or unattended.
Daycare abuse and daycare neglect cases have a criminal posture along with a civil remedy. If your child, or someone’s child that you know, has been injured or abused in a daycare in South Florida, call us at (786) 899-3500. We may be able to assist you. All consultations are free.